HISTORY OF SSFF & ASIA
May 29th - June 16th
Awards® accredited and one of Asia’s largest international short film festivals, was held from May 29 (Wed) to June 16 (Sun). This year we received a record number of around 10,000 submissions from more than 120 different countries and regions. In 2019 we received 22,301 festival attendees and 67,516 online viewers.
This year, with an extended screening period of almost one month. Approximately 250 films screened across the seven competition categories and special programs. Cinema culture bloomed in the 20th century and has been entertaining people for generations. Nowadays, digital arts and technology have enhanced and created a modern cinematic culture. As the years go by, the world of cinema has evolved but at the same time, the concept of entertaining one another through film has stayed the same.
- Official Competition
- Momoko Ando,Rino Katase,Gina Dellabarca,Yuri Nakae,Masatoshi Nagase
- CG Animation Competition
- Michihiko Suwa,Maho Toyota,Tomoyuki Sugiyama
- Non-Fiction Competition supported by Yahoo Japan Corporation
- Masato Harada,Horan Chiaki,Kenji Mizukami
- Save the Earth! Competition supported by RINREI
- Hideaki Kato,Ai Tominaga,Kazufumi Miyazawa
- Zhengfan Yang