Collection of Personal Information
The Company will collect personal information of Customers by lawful and fair means, after having specified the purposes of use thereof in advance.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use the personal information of Customers collected by the Company for the following purposes:
- Providing services such as delivering ordered goods and responding to inquiries;
- Distributing advertisements, email, direct mail, etc. concerning the goods or services of the Company or its business alliance partners;
- Providing information concerning the Events;
- Organizing and operating the Events;
- Selling tickets to the Events and verifying the identity of the purchasers of such tickets;
- Selecting award-winning works and announcing the names and other information of award-winners at the Events;
- Requesting participation in questionnaire surveys concerning the goods or services of the Company or its business alliance partners in analyzing personal information as statistical data for the Company or its business alliance partners to develop their goods or improve their services;
- Responding to inquiries and requests, etc. received from Customers;
- Providing personal information to third parties specified in the “Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties” section below; and
- Otherwise using personal information for the purposes of use thereof that have been informed to and consented by Customers in advance.
Entrustment of Personal Information Handling
The Company may entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to its business alliance partners, to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of use thereof. In the event of such entrustment, the Company will fully examine the qualification of a prospective entrustee for the entrusted service, and in entering into an agreement with such entrustee, prescribe matters such as the confidentiality obligations to be assumed by such entrustee, and thereby establish a system to ensure the proper management of personal information.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Company may provide personal information of Customers to the joint operators or sponsoring/supporting companies of the respective Events for the purpose of operating such Events.
- The Company will not provide any Customer’s personal information to a third party without the prior consent of such Customer, unless the Company has a just cause to do so, such as in the circumstances described in the preceding paragraph, or in cases where such provision is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws or regulations.
Security Control Actions
The Company shall take necessary and appropriate actions for the security control of personal information, including preventing the leakage, loss or damage of the personal information it handles. For inquiries regarding the details of the security control actions taken by the Company, please make contact as specified in the “Contact Point for Inquiries” section below.
Requests for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Data Held by the Company
Upon receiving a request from a Customer for notification, disclosure, correction, addition/deletion, discontinuation of use, or removal of such Customer’s personal information, the Company will promptly comply with such request pursuant to the prescribed procedure.
Contact Point for Inquiries
All inquiries or complaints regarding the handling of personal data held by the Company, or questions regarding matters such as the security control actions taken by the Company in respect of personal information should be addressed to the following: Contact point for inquiries concerning personal information: email@example.com