How to experience the festival
Before the Day
1. Choose what programs/events to go toThe competition has screening programs, special programs, and other events. → Check the Screening Programs/Events page!
If you have a preferred time you can also choose from the Schedule.
2. Book with Peatix
- You can book beforehand through the event ticketing platform Peatix.
- There won’t be many tickets for sale on the day, so it’s a good idea to get it sorted beforehand!
- If a screening sells out we will stop taking bookings.
- Tickets are free for most events
- For details, check on "Ticket" page
On the Day
3. Show the Peatix booking at reception
- Show the receptionist the ticket booking page for the film you’re seeing.
- The seating is general admission, and will be different for each screening.
- The order of admission will be on numbered tickets handed out at reception.
4. Enjoy the films!
Some screenings will also feature Q&A sessions with the directors!
→ Check the Guest Information
5. Share your thoughts!
The festival has official social media accounts! Tag us with the hashtag #SSFF!