Plese refer to the below links for Events and Online Screening.
Free ticket reservations for live venue will start at 14:00 on Thursday, April 27th!
*[Shibuya Stream TORQUE SPICE & HERB, TABLE & COURT] – Ticket reservations are not required except for some events.
For details, click here
[Opening Ceremony] – Paid ticket sales start from 14:00 on Tuesday, May 11.
*Online viewing is free of charge.
Go to “Opening Ceremony” for further information.
Advance application is available on the online ticketing platform “Peatix”.
On the schedule page, click the screening/event you wish to join and you will be directed to a new page. Apply according to the instructions there.
Based on our previous experience, we expect vacancies due to same-day cancellation. We would like to accommodate as many guests as we could in the following two registration periods.
1st round registration) April 27th 14:00 – May ８th
2nd round registration) May 11th 14:00 – May 22nd
3rd round registration) May 25th 14:00 –
- You may reserve up to 2 tickets for each program.
- Advance registration is open until 11:55 pm on the day before the screening day.
- Please attain a numbered ticket at the reception at the venue entrance on the screening day. The distribution of numbered ticket for all programs of the day starts 20 mins before the first screening. Please enter the venue according to the number on the ticket.
- We reserve seats for all advance registrations but please be aware that your application is automatically cancelled if you do not redeem your ticket 5 mins before the screening.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, please be sure to contact us on Peatix by the date and time stated on the reservation page.
Please complete all cancellation procedures on the Peatix site.
Login to your Peatix account and click the “Contact Organizer” icon in the lower right corner of the page of the event you wish to cancel. Please select “Cancel, Change, Additional sale, Same-day ticket” as the subject and contact our organizer.
(Reference) Contact our organizer- http://ptix.co/V9yjPJ
The “same-day ticket” is distributed on a first-come-first-served basis 20 mins before the first screening of the day.
No ticket distribution if the number of advance application has already been full for the program of the day. In that case, we are going to put walk-in guests on a waiting list
- The same-day ticket is limited to one guest per program.
- The number of the same-day ticket is limited. (We are pleased to put guests on our waiting list when all tickets has been distributed.)
- Kindly apply in advance as the number of ticket is limited. We do not guarantee admissions of guests on the waiting list.
Admission begins 10 mins before the screening/event, please follow the numbers printed on your ticket to enter.
- Please line up according to the number on your ticket for admission.
- Please be mindful that no admission is allowed if you do not line up before the shows.